Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The April Project

For a while now I have talking about announcing a new ministry here in Cuenca! Well today is the day! This ministry is called the April Project! It was named after my mother who died April 22nd of last year. She was an alcoholic for as long as I can remember. . After a lifetime of addiction and pain she gave her heart to Jesus, was completely healed, and went to meet her savior! I miss her every single day but it is because of her life and the battles that she fought, that I continue to do what I do! Satan does not win. Even when all hope seems lost! God is able! With God NOTHING is Impossible!! I will continue to give my life to tell the world that!!!! Oh how I love Him!!!!!!!! And above all... Oh how He loves us!!  This project was inspired by my mother's battle with alcoholism and by a desperate need that plagues the city Cuneca!!

Please clink the link to watch the video below.  Leave comments and please share this video with others!!!!



https://vimeo.com/64704466







To give to the April Project: Please Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment