Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I just wanted to take a moment and say Happy Thanksgiving!!! I wanted to take a special moment to say than you  to everyone who supports me and prays for me! I am so thankful to God for you. I am thankful for your prayers. I know there have been times that your prayers have protected me and encouraged me. I also am very thankful for your financial support. I do not take it for granted. Every meal I eat, I thank God for you! You have allowed me to be part of something so amazing! Your prayers and support keep me going through the hard times and humble me through the good times. I love being a missionary and it has been amazing to see all that God has done so far! Thank you for your friendship, your love, and for believing in me. It means so much! I am beyond words to express my gratitude, but just know that today and everyday I am thankful for you!! 


Happy Thanksgiving!  Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment