Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Commitment- More than just a form...

I wanted to write a little note just to explain this..... The lovely commitment form. In order for me to leave for Ecuador, I need a certain amount of these completed that equal $2,416. I am about 60% there. This form is a faith promise.. By signing it you are committing to helping me reach the people of Ecuador as God enables you to.

A year ago I made a commitment to do my very best to see the dream that God has placed in my heart come true, but reality is I can't do it without this little form!! haha.

I thought a blog entry was appropriate because some of you have given to me monthly and have not had the opportunity to complete this form. Thank you so much!!!!! However if you would like to continue to help me please click here to fill out this form online so that I can receive final clearance. If you are giving through a church I still have to have this lovely form. You can download it to print it and fax it in (include your church name), or click here to complete an online version and continue giving through your church as you have been doing. Completing the form does not require a payment, it just shows that you are making a future commitment to support me monthly.

The second reason for this lovely blog is to ask for your  help! If you would like to consider helping me in Ecuador whether it be $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $50, $100 ( you get it, haha) a month! I would be forever grateful and your giving would reach so much farther than this little form!! You can give online  or through your church!  Either way this must be complete! I can also e-mail it to you or you can download it  here to fax it in.

Once you have signed up you will receive giving credit either from your home church and/or from the AG in Springfield.  If you give through your church the statement from the AG in Springfield will not show an actual dollar amount unless you have given money through their website or to them directly. They will just have a record of your commitment form, your home church can provide an actually listing of your donations. Any direct donations to their website will be processed and a statement will be sent out. All donations are tax-deductible.

Also as of now! I plan to leave in August! I know what you are thinking! Leave already!! Trust me!! I can't wait! I want to leave! I am sooooo close!I have seen God bless me so much in the last 6 months! I trust in His perfect timing and I am committed to seeing His dream come true! Also please sign up for my mailing list!! Once I hire a personal secretary you will receive a monthly newsletter by e-mail. haha just kidding! However that would nice! Thank you soooo much!  And of course I could not do any of this without your love, support, and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get caught up online, but I need your "Ministry Name" and "Ministry ID" to proceed. =\ Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. I got it! =D

    ReplyDelete